Time: 14:30-17:30, 17 May, 2018
Venue: Multifunctional Hall, 1F, CCIEE
Theme: Launching Event for CCIEE Featured Books
Moderator: Zhang Dawei, Vice Chairman and Secretary General of CCIEE
Registration: 14:00 - 14:30
The following books will be launched at the meeting:
1. E-International Trade: The Theory and Basic Framework of the Next Generation of Trade
2. Evaluation of Building a Moderately Prosperous Society
3. Sustainable Development: Research on the System of China’s Ecological Civilization
4. Research on China’s Foreign Direct Investment Strategy during the 13th Five-Year Plan
5. Strengthening International Cooperation on Energy
6. Promoting the Establishment of a Global Cyberspace Governance System
7. Reshaping the BRIC Countries’ New Advantages in Cooperation and Development
8. Comparing the Mechanisms of Well-known Think Tanks
9. The Paris Agreement: A Global Milestone for Climate Change
10. Accelerating the Construction of a New Think Tank ecosystem with Chinese Characteristics
Mao Zengyu, Deputy Chief of China Economic Publishing House
Chen Wenling, Chief Economist of CCIEE and Deputy Director of the CCIEE Executive Board
Ren Haiping, Deputy Director of the Strategic Research Department, CCIEE
Liu Xiangdong, Deputy Director of the Economic Research Department, CCIEE
Wang Xiaohong, Deputy Director of the Information Department, CCIEE
Jing Chunmei, Deputy Director of the Information Department, CCIEE
Zhang Yingqiang, Associate Researcher of the Industrial Planning Department, CCIEE
Li Feng, Associate Researcher of the Industrial Planning Department, CCIEE
Yuan Lixing, Associate Researcher of the Economic Research Department, CCIEE
Zhang Huanbo, Associate Researcher of the Economic Research Department, CCIEE
Li Di, Associate Researcher of the Economic Research Department, CCIEE
To sign up, please send an email to email@example.com under the heading of “107th CCIEE Monthly Economic Talk” and specify your name, affiliation and contact details. No sign-up by phone.
1. No parking is available at CCIEE. Please park on the eastern or the northern side of the Tianqiao Shopping Mall.
2. Please sign up by email in advance. Only applicants who have received confirmation can participate. Please be punctual and no entry will be allowed half an hour into the meeting.
3. Please do not enter the office area.